Miya has learned to hug, not completely there but almost. The hugs are mostly to daddy, can you believe daddy is more lovable than mommy?? Oh well! Miya still shoes affection by leaning her forehead towards whoever to show that she loves you, but the hugs are coming along.
Still not a word from this girl. She says a couple of words, but not on a regular basis. Ugh, a bit frustrating but I don't know what else to do. Miya continues to comprehend her instructions, but no response. The action I am trying to teach her is to nod yes because I am tired of the "no" shake. She nods, but just for the heck of it. Work in progress..
Miya developed a lot more expressions, like a "fake" laugh. It literally sounds like "ha ha ha." When everyone laughs, she starts laughing which makes us laugh even more. The other expression she has developed is her frustration look, one of the pictures I included. Her eyes start to get bulgy and big, her lower jaw moves forward, almost a crazy look. This frustration look usually happens when she is trying hard to pull something apart.
Still not a word from this girl. She says a couple of words, but not on a regular basis. Ugh, a bit frustrating but I don't know what else to do. Miya continues to comprehend her instructions, but no response. The action I am trying to teach her is to nod yes because I am tired of the "no" shake. She nods, but just for the heck of it. Work in progress..
Miya developed a lot more expressions, like a "fake" laugh. It literally sounds like "ha ha ha." When everyone laughs, she starts laughing which makes us laugh even more. The other expression she has developed is her frustration look, one of the pictures I included. Her eyes start to get bulgy and big, her lower jaw moves forward, almost a crazy look. This frustration look usually happens when she is trying hard to pull something apart.
1 comment:
That frustrated look is priceless!
Post a Comment