Tuesday, January 27, 2009

21 Months Old

Miya is getting funnier and funnier and she doesn't even know it! The words that come out of her mouth. When she spills anything, she yells out "mesh mesh" which is suppose to mean "mess." Hmm, did she pick that up from me? The other word that makes me laugh is the "fork." I know what she's trying to say, but to others... well let's just say it would turn your head and second guess what she said.


Lately Miya has been imitating us when we're under the blankets. Miya will pull the blanket off the couch, lie down and put the blanket on top of her. Could Miya be ready for blankets? As a test, we bought her these two blankets. Wouldn't you know it, she LOVES it! I would say jammie has taken a back seat. Even I couldn't believe anything would be better than jammie. Miya now sleeps with a bunch of stuff animals, sleepsack and two big blankets. The crib is pretty crowded.

Troy is convinced that Miya doesn't know when to stop eating. Even if she's stuffed, Miya will continue to eat, especially if there's bread or fruit. I swear she's full at times, so I will ask Miya if she's full and poke her belly. I guess I did asked her one too many times. Now, when she hears the word "full" in reference to eating, Miya pokes her own belly and say "full."

This past week, I've noticed Miya's morning diaper is not as full. I think she's able to hold her pee pee longer. Is this a sign that she'll be ready for potty training soon? I hope so.... Although going #2 doesn't seem to bother her... yuck.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Super cute photo of Troy and Miya.