Miya had her first public tantrum at the park. We were there for about 15-20 minutes and she wasn't doing much other than watching other kids run around. Miya finally got the courage to walk around and we practiced her walking up and down the stairs. It seemed like she had enough and we went back to the bench to gather our stuff and head back to the car. Instead of walking towards the car, Miya started pulling my hand to go back to the stairs. When I told her that we are going back to the car, she let out a big scream! I tried to pick her up, instead she howled some more and arched her back in anger. Oh geez, quite embarassing. Oh the many good things to look forward to.
Last week was a HARD week - the aftermath of her MMR/chicken pox shots. A week after the shots, she got her first fever, then she broke out into a rash all over her body which made her fussy (aka grumpus) all week! We tried everything to distract her but nothing worked. Miya would rather throw herself on the floor, flip to her tummy and face down scream and cry. On the most part, Miya has return to normal on the most part. The one change, Miya seems to enjoy when Troy gives her bath! Yeah!
Miya has made a funny discovery - the fanny pack. I know I know what you all must be thinking, why do we even have a fanny pack? I will have to redirect that question to Troy. Anyways, Miya loves it and she gets to put her little toys in the pocket and walk around the house like a big girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment