Max turned 7 months old and I can't say that much has happened, he's not rolling, not sitting well supported, definitely not sitting on his own. He looks like he wants to roll by twising his upper body. Sadly, he gives up and snaps back and tries to play with whatever is hanging on the gym mat. This kid is so unmotivated. The most progress Max has made is in the exersaucer, he can keep himself up and will definitely let you know when he has had enough.
Miya continues to be the main source of Max's entertainment. He loves to watch her, LOVES to watch her and laughs. So far so good on Miya's end as well, she LOVES Max. Miya does show signs of jealousy when I play with Max, helping him to roll, eat, and read. Miya always says, "mommy I can roll, see?" I guess this may be the beginning from what I hear. The real tension starts when Max is able to crawl and grab - getting mentally ready.
Miya had her first real black eye. Her and another kid at school crashed into each other, Miya's eye met the back of Sam's head. It didn't seem that bad when I picked her up (left picture). I was worried her vision may have been affected. Troy and I would cover her good eye and ask her to read the letters from afar. Phew! She sees clearly. The next morning, her eye was super swollen, you could only see a small slit so I stayed home with her. Miya was so good, she didn't complain of any pain, listened well and didn't whine too much. Of course Miya loves the mommy & me time with no one else around.
No comments:
Post a Comment