What do I mean by off? Believe it or not, her appetite is a bit suppressed, barely eating. She only ate a baby yogurt, a little bit of ramen, gyoza and one pear! Typically this is only a 50% of what she eats throughout the day. No wonder she has only had 1 poopy diaper today! Miya is a bit whiny for these couple of days as well.
The doc mentioned Miya's word count (5) is on track and that we should start reading to more often as this is the time she really starts picking up on words. No hearing test is needed given that she understands our commands and questions. The other thing we are trying to teach her is to use the untensils more, easier said than done. Troy pointed out that anything that has to do with the mouth is on the "slower" side. Oh well. Although I do have to mention she doesn't like to be fed as much, she would rather feed herself. Alright big girl!
Miya's BFF is leaving her next week, it will be his last week at day care. His parents decided to move to another facility because of the outdoor space. The new day care has a huge grassy backyard where the kids can run around. Miya will be bummed because she likes to share with Grant. When I picked Miya up the other day, she was sharing her snacks with the other kids and tried feeding Grant by putting the food to his mouth. Of course Grant backed off. It was cute nonetheless.
Miya has developed an "evil" laugh. Terrible I tell ya! If Miya doesn't get what she wants, the tantrum cry starts and I'll give her what she wants. Bad move, I know. All of sudden she tilts her head back and says "ha ha ha". Is she my little devil???? I wondered where she learned that, then I realized Troy does it! As Miya would say "on-nyo.."
1 comment:
Miya is just adorable! She looks just like you, Julie.
Post a Comment