We finally have some words added to her vocabulary.. ball! I am feeling more comfortable with her pace of learning, just in time for the next well- check. The doc had mentioned that she would like to see that Miya is saying 2-3 words and we have it! Nose, ball, bye, does oh-no count?
Tantrums have subsided for a couple of weeks now. I am hoping tantrums are gone forever, but I doubt it. Wishful thinking I guess..

Miya is slowly starting to run and her newest motor development is dancing! It looks more like she's running in place or doing the river dance, We play music and I say "dance!" and the Miya starts moving her feet like crazy. Pretty funny.

I can't get Miya to hug without feeling shy. I'll hold my arms open and she'll run towards me. At the last minute, Miya takes slight curve to my right arm for me to hook her in. The other new affection, is kissing. I say "Miya kiss kiss," she puckers up and makes the kissing sound. Again to shy to kiss me on the cheek. Instead she give me the forehead again.
Tantrums have subsided for a couple of weeks now. I am hoping tantrums are gone forever, but I doubt it. Wishful thinking I guess..
Miya is slowly starting to run and her newest motor development is dancing! It looks more like she's running in place or doing the river dance, We play music and I say "dance!" and the Miya starts moving her feet like crazy. Pretty funny.
I can't get Miya to hug without feeling shy. I'll hold my arms open and she'll run towards me. At the last minute, Miya takes slight curve to my right arm for me to hook her in. The other new affection, is kissing. I say "Miya kiss kiss," she puckers up and makes the kissing sound. Again to shy to kiss me on the cheek. Instead she give me the forehead again.
No comments:
Post a Comment