Trick-or-treating was quite uneventful. I thought Miya would enjoy going from house to house since she always tried to walk up our neighbors' driveways. I think being out in the dark and a whole few kids in costumes kinda freaked her out. Poor Miya. I ended up walking to a few houses carrying her with a couple of neighbors! I had to turn back because Miya was too heavy to carry any further! Remember she does weigh 25 lbs!
In a previous posting, I had prematurely mentioned that her tantrums seemed to have subsided. Premature statement! The tantrums are back! Too much I tell ya. Anything that does not go her way, wah!!! Like the world is ending. As soon as you give in, she smiles and is happy again. So manipulative. Must have learned that from Troy.. hahaha!
Words are SLOWLY developing. I'm not concerned so much anymore given that she understands our commands. Clearly she understands, but I think the shyness is impeding her to say anything, especially in front of strangers.
Day care continues to go well, her BFF had left and Miya seems to be adjusting well to the change. Miya has become very active and screams with delight when I come pick her up. As long as she has had a good day, that is all I care about.
1 comment:
Julie,
Miya is so cute. I love the tantrum pictures the best!
Post a Comment