


That's right, Miya has started babbling this week. She also likes to chew her fingers while she babbles. It sounds like "um mum mum mum.." For a second Troy thought she said "mama," but I don't think so. I know when I give her a bath, I keep saying "mama" and she watches my mouth. When Troy comes home, he says "dada." We'll see what her first word will be..
Work is going well. I am slowly finding my routine in the morning and evening. It is hard!! I haven't been able to pump nearly as much as I use to. My new mom's group all mentioned that their milk production had gone down when they returned to work. Strange. I am not sure what if Miya will take formula if she doesn't have enough to eat. And does she like to eat! Miya is definitely her daddy's girl! Did you know that babies are suppose to push the bottle away when they are finished??? Not Miya, she'll keep drinking and drinking and drinking.. Hence her size?? Oh well!
Work is going well. I am slowly finding my routine in the morning and evening. It is hard!! I haven't been able to pump nearly as much as I use to. My new mom's group all mentioned that their milk production had gone down when they returned to work. Strange. I am not sure what if Miya will take formula if she doesn't have enough to eat. And does she like to eat! Miya is definitely her daddy's girl! Did you know that babies are suppose to push the bottle away when they are finished??? Not Miya, she'll keep drinking and drinking and drinking.. Hence her size?? Oh well!
No comments:
Post a Comment