Saturday, October 13, 2007

Rice Cereal




Miya had rice cereal today for the first time. She definitely took to the spoon, but I think she was SUPER hungry and anything in her mouth would've suffice. I had to make the cereal really watery and she pushed half of the cereal out of her mouth. I guess she doesn't understand the concept of swallowing from a spoon yet. It was a lot cleaner than I thought it would have been. I had to hold her hands down because she kept wacking the spoon and cereal would fly everywhere.

Miya finds sneezing really funny. Not sure why. The sneeze can be real or fake and she starts giggling, sometimes squeals with delight. Her favorite chew toy seems to be this baby einstein ring that mom (hawaii) gave in the diaper cake. Good job mom!

She is starting to roll both ways, from her tummy to her back and back to her tummy. Primarily she rolls back and forth. Only to her left rolls. I guess her right rolls isn't as developed?? Who knows.. I haven't really seen her roll the same direction in a same line. Troy saw it twice, yesterday and today.

We both still have snuffy noses and Miya hates it when I try to clean up her nose. When I come close to her nose, she gets all fussy and starts crying. Geez you would think she would appreciate me making her look decent. No appreciation. I guess I should get use to it.

Work is getting easier and my routine is getting faster. I guess I just needed some time to find my groove. I am not feeing as guilty any more, still a little. We started to bringing her sleepsack to daycare which seems have done the trick, Miya is napping better(1.5 hrs - 2hrs). When I pick her up, I can tell she had a good day.

No comments: