Monday, December 24, 2007

Mini Trim



The other day I trimmed Miya's bangs for the first time. As you can see on some of the previous pictures, her hair is all in her eyes. I had been contemplating how to cut her bangs without looking like a china doll. Troy reminded me that her hair was wavy so it didn't matter how I cut her bangs. True True. I finally sat her in her bumbo and had Troy keep her head from moving. Snip Snip Snip. It looks ok - she definitely looks cleaner. Although her hair is still out of control with the wavy portions.

Last week at day care, Miya had a GREAT week and rarely cried! whoo hoo! Apparently the sub that was at day care made all the difference! For whatever reason, Miya does not like Brittany and was fine with the sub. I am finally coming to the conclusion that it is Brittany, no more new theories. I am quite hopeful with the new day care that Miya will be fine and will have a great time with the other kids. The new start date is January 2nd.

My niece's first birthday is this weekend, so we are all flying up to Seattle. Korean tradition is that the first birthday is a HUGE celebration, so we all must go up there. We're going to throw a party for Miya's birthday as well. Not sure where, I don't think our house is going to be big enough. Maybe casa de Ryoo???

No comments: