Miya and I are both sick. Actually Miya got the sniffles and gave it to me. Her little nose is pushing out her little mucous Who knew such a tiny nose can push out so much? Her nose is so stuffy that she keeps breathing through her mouth so she's always drooling. Pretty gross.
The two bottom teeth have finally come in! Troy was getting nervous about when they were going to come in, better later than sooner if you ask me. You can see the ridges poking through her gum. The past couple of weeks, Miya has woken up 3 or 4 nights crying and I figured she was teething. Even though she was in pain, I didn't go to her. I realize some people may think I'm cold for not going to her, but I feel like Troy & I worked so hard to make her a good sleeper, I don't want to take two steps back. Anywaysm Miya is fine and she eventually puts herself back to sleep.
Miya is all over the place dragging her bum left arm. A couple days ago, she started to push herself back and lift her tummy! Only for a few seconds though, but she's got to start somewhere. We started to barricade the living room, so she'll stop bumping her head. When she's in my care, she's bumps her head a couple of times and Troy takes pride that Miya never bumps her head with him. How else is Miya going to learn? She's curious and has to learn not everything is "safe."
We bought a Xmas tree, decorated the house a little and put up lights and the stockings. Not sure what Santa is going to bring for Miya this year. She seems minimally interested her toys and more interested in cardboard, plastic bags, remote controls, zippers, etc. I guess a Safeway plastic bag from Santa??? haha just kidding!
The two bottom teeth have finally come in! Troy was getting nervous about when they were going to come in, better later than sooner if you ask me. You can see the ridges poking through her gum. The past couple of weeks, Miya has woken up 3 or 4 nights crying and I figured she was teething. Even though she was in pain, I didn't go to her. I realize some people may think I'm cold for not going to her, but I feel like Troy & I worked so hard to make her a good sleeper, I don't want to take two steps back. Anywaysm Miya is fine and she eventually puts herself back to sleep.
Miya is all over the place dragging her bum left arm. A couple days ago, she started to push herself back and lift her tummy! Only for a few seconds though, but she's got to start somewhere. We started to barricade the living room, so she'll stop bumping her head. When she's in my care, she's bumps her head a couple of times and Troy takes pride that Miya never bumps her head with him. How else is Miya going to learn? She's curious and has to learn not everything is "safe."
We bought a Xmas tree, decorated the house a little and put up lights and the stockings. Not sure what Santa is going to bring for Miya this year. She seems minimally interested her toys and more interested in cardboard, plastic bags, remote controls, zippers, etc. I guess a Safeway plastic bag from Santa??? haha just kidding!
No comments:
Post a Comment