Tuesday, December 25, 2007

First Christmas





Last night we spent Christmas Eve at my parents with my cousins. My mom had made a big spread of Korean food. It was delicious in my opinion. Makes me miss a good home cooked Korean meal.. aaahhhh.

We just returned from San Jose where we spent a late lunch at Aunty Chee's. Darren and Patty's family came up from San Diego as well as Debbie and Mike from Phoenix. There were LOTS of babies everywhere! It was cute and we tried to take a picture of all the kids all together. It didn't come out as well as we had hoped, but it was cute nonetheless. Poor Joshy did not appear to like crowds or has stranger anxiety; while Miya could care less who is holding her. Which is better? From a parent's perspective, your baby needing the parents all the time or could careless who is holding the him/her.

Miya sure made out like a bandit! Lots of toys and clothes this Christmas! Actually, I opened all my and Miya's xmas gift over the weekend. I couldn't wait! I couldn't wait when I was little and I still can't wait as an adult. Not sure what I'm going to do when Miya is older and has to learn to wait. I guess I'll have to learn to wait too. We will learn together - haha.

Today she was playing with this kitchen set my friends got her - totally loves it! She actually tried to pull herself up for the first time! Of course, it only lasted a few seconds and she fell back on her butt. She's got to start somewhere.

No comments: