Sunday, September 16, 2007

Eventful Weekend!




I have to say that Miya's motor skills are progressing more and more...

Rolling --- She rolled for the first time yesterday, to the right from tummy to back. I had her pink rattle on the side for her to reach and she rolled! I couldn't get her to roll again and have yet to see her roll again. I swear she was going to go from back to tummy because she does this arching thing. Her legs look like they are about to flip her over on her tummy! I guess I was wrong!

Passing from hand to hand --- With the same pink rattle, Miya passed the toy from her right hand to her left while sitting in the pod (like a bumbo). Another milestone she has reached!

Night -- It is official, Miya no longer needs to be fed in the middle of the night. She continues to get up a couple of times but I do not go to her. Because she doesn't eat at night, she eats more during the day. I give her about 5 oz of breastmilk four times a day and one 2.5 oz bottle once a day. I guess the smaller feeding is a "snack" before her last feeding of the day.

No comments: