Friday, September 14, 2007

No More Night Feeding????




For the first time, Miya slept the entire 12 hour night without being fed once!!! I am sooo excited!! I hope this is the beginning of a new phase in her sleep schedule. I heard Miya get up a couple of times, which is normal for her. Because she didn't cry to be fed, I left her alone and turned off the sound on the monitor so I could return to sleep. I still woke up a few times out of habit to check the video monitor to make sure she was sleeping and she was sleeping!!

This is all too coincidental, I started to wean one of the two night feedings a couple nights ago. The first one was around midnight and the second one was after 3:30am. Maybe that is why she is so big??? Anyways, I started to ignore her 3:30am and it wasn't too bad. Miya would whimper a little, play by herself and fall back asleep in 15-30 minutes.

We have Miya's 5 month dr. appt next week - more shots! Ugh!

No comments: