
Miya has got a sleeping pattern! She no longer cries endlessly when placed in her crib. After finishing her bottle she gets sleepy in 15-20 minutes and we're off to her room. I bounce her for 10 minutes (still working on eliminating this step) and place her in the crib even if her eyes are not closed. If she's not ready to sleep, she will play by herself and fall asleep on her own when ready.
This past Sunday I did a little window shopping to see what my "new" size is until I shed all ny excess pounds. I go back to work on Oct 2 and have nothing to wear without my chub hanging out everywhere. A bit depressing.... More motivation to lose the weight. I left the house for about 3 hours. I have to say it was quite liberating not having a side kick at all times and always wondering when the eruption will begin. I felt great the first hour, nobody to worry about except me! Then I started seeing all these babies all around me and started to miss my side kick. How am I going to handle this when I go back to work?
Thoughts on going back to work... If you asked me a month ago, I was super excited to start using another part of my brain again. The part that requires adult interaction and problem solving. It started to hit me that I am going to miss my Miya and I won't see her ALL the time. I guess this should be a good test as Miya starts daycare on Monday......
This past Sunday I did a little window shopping to see what my "new" size is until I shed all ny excess pounds. I go back to work on Oct 2 and have nothing to wear without my chub hanging out everywhere. A bit depressing.... More motivation to lose the weight. I left the house for about 3 hours. I have to say it was quite liberating not having a side kick at all times and always wondering when the eruption will begin. I felt great the first hour, nobody to worry about except me! Then I started seeing all these babies all around me and started to miss my side kick. How am I going to handle this when I go back to work?
Thoughts on going back to work... If you asked me a month ago, I was super excited to start using another part of my brain again. The part that requires adult interaction and problem solving. It started to hit me that I am going to miss my Miya and I won't see her ALL the time. I guess this should be a good test as Miya starts daycare on Monday......

2 comments:
that is a cute picture! are you saying that you don't use your "adult" brain when interacting w/ your husband? !!!!!!!!
yeah, pretty much. It is always "hey, guess what miya did today" or "miya was being a PIMA (pain in my arse)"
Post a Comment