Thursday, September 20, 2007

Slept 8 hours solid!



I can't believe this, but I actually slept a solid 8 hours! I didn't get up once to check the monitor nor did I get up to check the time. I feel like a brand new person. I don't think I've slept this long (solid) since my first trimester!

I definitely can thank Miya for the long sleep. She didn't get up once! She moved a little in her sleep, flipping back and forth, but I didn't hear anything! We usually place her in the middle of the crib, but this time we put her to the very edge to her left to prevent her from rolling. Miya can only roll to her left consistently, back to tummy. Maybe this worked?? Who knows with babies, they are always changing. Once you think you have it figured out, they change on you.

Today I have my side kick again, no daycare. Miya has her 5 mos appt today and getting a couple of shots.

I also have to stop by work for little bit, so I know my team will like to see Miya. It will be an eventful day for her. I hope she can handle it making two stops.....

No comments: