Monday, September 17, 2007

5 mos old and my side kick has left me....

Today was Miya's first day at daycare. I don't think it was too tough for her, definitely harder on me! I kept myself busy all day today doing laundry and cleaning up the house! I didn't realize how messy Troy and I have been living, pretty nasty.

Miya did well at daycare, barely cried. I had asked the caretaker to record her nap times. It was difficult for her because Miya doesn't cry when she goes to sleep nor when she wakes up. I guess she took 3 naps, but they were all 30-45 min. Better than nothing! I wasn't suppose to pick her up until 5, but I couldn't wait to see her! I miss Miya! When she woke up from her nap, her body and head were turn to the right almost flipped on her tummy. I guess she was practicing her roll overs in her sleep because her eyes were still closed.

When we got home, I felt complete having my baby on the living room floor on her playmat while I watch tv. The next thing I know, Miya was trying to turn over from her back to her tummy! I see her little legs flipped, trying soooo hard to turn her upper body. She got sooo frustrated because she didn't know how to get past her underarm that was tucked under..... I look away and look back, she's on her tummy with a big fat smile! I can't believe I didn't capture her first roll over! Luckily she did a few more times and caught it on film.

No comments: